The AC986 R744(Co2) a/c recovery & recharge implements a range of innovative solutions and differs from the other models in the other recovery and recycling equipment for the fact that it is designed and made specifically for use with the latest A/C systems that use R744 (CO2) as a refrigerant.
Despite its advanced design, however, the AC986 is just as easy to operate as its more conventional counterparts dedicated to R134a and R1234yf refrigerants.
The station is fully automatic and able to complete the recharge cycle without any assistance from the operator.
1. Rotatable Control Console
- Face different directions according to the use of habit
2. Equipped with Precision Sensors & Safety Devices
- Ensure correct operation through intelligent monitoring, and audible/visual alarm prompts.
- Safety for both man and machine.
- The machine will automatically terminate work and raise an alarm when the CO2 concentration in the air is out of standard.
3. Specific Design – Control Module of Muti-Port Valve
- Simplify internal hoses organization.
- Clear labeling instructions to effectively improve the efficiency of assembly/commissioning/overhaul.
4. Unique Electronic Scale Design
- Brand new electronic scale design, no need to disassemble the oil bottle, to eliminate the impact of the improper operation on the accuracy and service life of the electronic scale efficiency of assembly /commissioning/overhaul
5. Offering Three Leak Test Modes
- Vacuum leak test, N2 leak test, and CO2 leak test are available to satisfy different types of car
6.7 Inch LCD Screen with Clear Buttons for Intuitive Operation
- Parameters can be preset according to the step-by-step instructions.
- One button to complete venting/evacuation/ oil and refrigerant refilling automatically needs to wait around.
7. Unique Tilting Gauge
- Easy observation in spite of the long distance. You can visually observe whether there are abnormalities when measuring leaks.
8. Visualized Oil Level Design
- Direct observation without disassembling the machine for oil replenishment in time.
9. Including an Oil-mist Filter
- Achieving oil mist-free emissions